Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:51:18 -0500
I was Santa to 2 very needy babies, and sadley 1 went to the bridge,
but little Annie did get to see her presents and know she was loved by
me and her foster mom and shelter mom. Please Mr. Pete, let little
Annie know that even tho I never met her, many tears were shed at the
news of her crossing over. Please introduce her to my Shiela and
Shy-Girl, I know they will be friends.

Thank you,Carol, Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Missy

Missing: Shiela, Shy-Girl, Traveler, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Junior, Lady
Marion, 28 babies 1 - 3 days old