Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:30:24 EDT
>Can anybody tell me if this is within the power of the FLO?

Lt. Chipper of the Ferret Liberation Organization reporting in, sir!

<he, he, he> We have been working on this project confidentially for
eight years.  Our NC squadron should be commended for finally deploying
this mind-altering weapon across the country.  My MOM (Moody Old Matron)
withdrew needles from our camp medic a couple of years ago due to the
onslaught of the dreaded warrior known as Insulinoma.

Her BOY (Buddy On Yoke) has a cat in the Feline Corps and vaccinations
were done yesterday.  Poor kitty.  They must not steal the FLO's tactical
operating manual!

Please keep a watchful eye (use night goggles, if necessary) for all your
TOYs (Things Over Yonder) as they may be next to succumb!

Signing Off! <saluting the monitor>