From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 04:11:41 EDT
I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my question about whether
I should have posted a particular post I thought was "borderline".

Many people asked me to report the final tally.  OK, as of a half hour ago,
I've received 42 responses.  4 people thought I should not have posted it.
8 people gave ambiguous responses.  The remaining 30 were in favor of the
post.

I find this interesting.  It seems that many people are angry over the
Matan posts and think Matan needs to be "put in his place" at any cost.

I'd like to remind everyone that the FML is here to share information.
There are occasional "difficult" cases, and the best we can do is to
attempt to educate as best as we can.  For the most part, I think we've
done that.

Once we start repeating ourselves over and over and repeating ourselves
then probably it's time to wind things down since we are just repeating
ourselves over and over.  Kinda like the department of redundancy
department.

Anyhow, please, remember we are here to learn as well as to teach.
Thanks to everyone for both.

Bill