From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:01:10 -0400
Howdy all!  Just when we thought that we wouldn't have to listen to Peter
(the pain-in-the-butt roommate you all heard about a short while ago)
complain about the ferrets anymore, here we go again!!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

This morning as I was going about doing various stuff, Peter asked me if I
had put anything of the ferrets down the sink in the bathroom - I think he
was talking about litter stuff which, if anything, would go in the toilet
for crying out loud!!!  I wasn't sure exactly what he meant but I told him
that I had given them a bath in the bathroom sink versus the kitchen sink
yesterday.  I told him they were bathed, I then rinsed out the sink and
wiped down the counter.  This was yesterday *morning*!!  The sink has been
used several times since!!  Even if one of the ferrets peed abit during
their bath, I just don't think that any smell would remain after 24 hours
and lots of water through the pipes!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!  I told him what
I did and then said " Well, I just don't know." then went to my room.  I
wanted to say then clean the bloody sink if it bothers you that much!!!
Needless to say, I listened for it but he didn't bother.  OH NOOOOOO!  That
would mean doing *housework*!!!!!!  He'd much rather gripe and whine than
actually do anything about it!  I'm not going to do it, that's for sure.  I
told Jasper about it and he said "You should have told him to clean the
darned sink then!!" We've done enough for him - he can take a flying
leap!!!  Oh well - sigh!  Just had to get that off of my chest!

Take care all - thanks for listening! Hugs to all!

George (can I kill him honey - just once???  Can I, huh, huh, can I, huh??),
Jasper (no, darlin', that might not be such a good idea ... then again,
hmmmmmmmmmm) and the Two Geez (we think he stinks!!)

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret