From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:27:49 -0400
Hey, look what I found:
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9306&L=ferret-search&P=R2877

It's the issue 500 announcement from June 1993, only 11 years ago!  Now
here we are at issue 4,600 today!

(Early on the list didn't come out every day because there weren't many
of us so there were quiet days; in fact, most days didn't have an FML for
a long time largely because so few people were on-line.  The current list
of over 2,500 has over 210 TIMES as many members as we had back when.)

And THIS 1992 post is hilarious to everyone who knows Bill's FML work
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind9206&L=ferret-search&P=R74