From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:24:36 -0500
Attention Fuzzies FLO Altert!!!!

Hey fellow fuzzers!  Gots to warn you but whats those crazy hoomans is
up to.  They is talkin bout tastin Ferretone, Totally Ferret, and Bob's
Chicken Gravy.

Humph!  Our hooman barely shares her raisins and cheerios - she better
not try to dip into our treats!  Just wanted to warn you all to hide
your cheweasels!

Boy is these hoomans curious - where do you think they gets it from?!

Dooks!
Mikette (just a concerned fellow fuzzie)