From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:21:47 -0600
Found these on CL

Ferrets + Huge Cage + All Accessories - $350 (Leeds)
 -----------------------------
 Reply to:
 <[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask](Leeds)>
 Date: 2008-11-29, 12:59PM EST

We have a good amount invested in these lovely creatures but are
expecting a baby and need the room. We are asking $350 for both
ferrets, a huge cage, and accessories (bedding (hanging napping sack
and larger bed on bottom), 2 litter pans, food and water containers).
We'll also throw in any extra litter, food, Bi-Odor Ferret Waste
Deodorizer (Marshall), and odor remover (Marshall) that we have on
hand at the time of pickup. This cage is gigantic and can hold up to
6 ferrets (Do an internet search for Marshall Mansion ferret cage
and look for the upright 3-floor model). So if you're looking to add
brothers and sisters to your existing ferret family, this deal is for
you! We will not sell the cage without the ferrets. We will be willing
to meet in the Birmingham area for pickup. A truck or other large
vehicle would be required for transport. Any serious offers considered.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com

A 501-3c, no kill
we always need volunteers

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice