From:
William and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:38:51 -0700
I have tried the generic, and the particulates seem far larger.. was
unable to draw it up in the 30G insulin needles, much less the 31 G I
prefer to use. I went back to the 'you get what you pay for attitude'
especially after basically wasting 2 different batches of the generic
of the 7.5mg depot!

I had my Vet specify right on the script do NOT substitute.

I'm ordering from Canada think vis a vis India, but the non-generic is
great re mixing ,titrating, and drawing up into syringes, can have it
all drawn up and in freezer within 20 minutes . the generic... never
again.

Michelle