From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:12:54 -0500
In case anyone needs clarification on points in the post titled:
"IMPORTANT...":

MF USED to send kits out at an older age than now, but competitors (other
farms) came in selling younger kits and the stores liked that due to added
sales days, so MF was forced to also lower their sales age.  By raising
the age back to where MF used to have it -- at the right age for the first
CDV vax -- NH COULD (if legislations passes) force MF back to an older age
for sales to that state and force the competitors which never used the
older age to begin doing so in that state.  Alicia's effort one which we
should all be finding ways to support, esp.  after learning of the vet
concern about whether the first CDV vax given before 8 weeks may be
ineffective and inappropriate.

As Alicia later noted:
>first legislative hearing for HB 1110 scheduled for 11:30 AM on Jan 9th
>at the Legislative Office Building in Concord, NH.

Didn't have the number before and that will be useful.

 ---
Meant to say that insulinoma USUALLY is not malignant.  (That's a very
rare occurrence.)  I left out a useful word.  Opps...