From:
Matthew Janusauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:43:21 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the crystal clear pearls
litter?  Since I am a blind ferret owner cleaning the litter pan is a bit
of a chore.  I don't like just dumping out the whole thing it is just too
wasteful.  I'm using the recylcled newspaper pellets now but it is just too
hard for me to scoop that out.  I thought the pearls litter would be a
great solution for me and a great alternatve to the clumping cat litter
that I started out with.  That stuff was very easy for me to deal with and
to scoop out, but I stopped using it because of the many posts that it is
bad for ferrets.  Would the litter pearls be OK?  Thanks.

-Matt