Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 13:39:46 -0500
To (I think) Fi Fi and her master
We might have your name wrong but it's worth a try anyway.
We are still looking for the address and ordering information on how our mom
can get us that battery powered `Fooze Ball'  toy. It looks like a grenade or
something like that. It rolls around, bumps into things and referses
direction. You love it. We know we'll love it too. Won't you help us get one
too?
Stinkey, Brandy, Rascal and our faithful mama too.