From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:37:08 EDT
If anyone lives in the Oklahoma area or knows where they can purchase
"Best Yet" products, please contact me.  I can send you lots of coupons
that I can no longer use because it is not sold in my area.  If you call
this number (1-888-692-3781) and find a store near you, I will send you
$54 in coupons.  They are mostly $2 off of any best yet product.  These
have no expiration dates and they can be used together as it does not
state it cannot be combined with other coupons.  I would love it if a
shelter benefited.

Lisa Roth