Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:44:58 -0500
i was just playing with my monster when she let out a really loud scream.
since we haven't had her long and she is still young her access to the
house has been limited, at first she could only be loose in the bathroom
with us until she got to know us, then we added the spare room etc.  now
she has the run of our room when we're here, and i had her out in the hall
with our bedroom, spare room and bathroom doors open.  we were running from
room to room dooking and dancing.  i was running along side her when she
let out what almost sounded like 2 loud monkey yells.  i wasn't touching
her,she didn't fall, she just kept going into a hiding spot then poked
her head out at me.  she seems fine in every way (shes a little tired
now,but..) has anyone else had this experience?

amy