From:
"Nancy J. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 10:02:14 -0400
I just figured out how to keep my many books on the bookshelves.  The babies
are constantly pulling the books off the shelves and dropping them onto the
floor.  To say the least, it gets old putting a bunch of books back where
they belong everyday.  However, I think that I can see why the ferretbabies
like dropping them so much.

So, the way that I have figured ;-) to keep the books where they belong is
to use spring loaded curtain rods on the shelves.  I can push the rods so
that they are tight against the books and tight against walls of the
bookshelves.  Because my ferretkids are so very smart and determined, they
might figure this solution out, but I believe that it will take them awhile.

Dook, Dook
Nancy and the ferretkids -- Juneau, Simba, Yukon, and Blizzard