From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 19:07:53 -0800
Lena, I don't know yet if anyone has responded to your post, I am a bit
behind.  But after reading your post I cannot wait.  You MUST get him to the
doctor.  I just lost my boy to this disease and I would hate to see you lose
yours as well.  Elwood had the same symptoms even the biting.  I did not
notice until to late.

Lymphosarcoma can be eliminated if you take some tests, like a glucose test.
But they can also take ex-rays to see if he has a tumor.  If they have to
cut him open, let then!  Oh for heavens sake, just take him in!  Now is the
time, not when he looks more sick!  If you daughter had a fever of 104 but
was active, would you just let it go??  Would you not take her in??  DO IT!!
I waited until Elwood was very sick, to sick to be helped.  I saw the signs
but did not interprut them right.  I thought he was just being lazy, but he
was really dieing, right in front of me.

I am sorry Lena.  I don't mean to be harsh.  But you cannot just sit back
and let this go by, you will lose him.  To often we sit back where if they
were human we would go to the emergency room right now.  They need that kind
of attention.  Take him in, please.

MsPea (Who just lost her boy.  "It has only been 12 days?  When will peace
come?")