Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 21:15:53 -0700
Hello Ferret Club/Shelter,

On June 1st I need to give my printer a "number" for my press run and
I need to be especially careful this year with my quantities since my
largest client, Borders went bankrupt-- I can't afford to have any left
over calendars this year.

I'm also adding one dollar to my retail price since I have not raised
my prices in eight years in spite of rising production costs. The
retail price on my new calendar is $15.95. That is just one or two
dollars more than the other ferret calendars on the market but I hope
you and your members will see that it is well worth it. No ferrets
were scruffed in the making of my calendar! :)

But, in an effort to save clubs and shelters some additional money and
to help me determine the size of my press run, I am offering you the
opportunity to get last year's prices now with a pre-paid order. This
will not only save you money but it will ensure that you receive your
order because it will be incorporated into the numbers I give the
printer. To take advantage of the old prices and reserve your
calendars, your order must be submitted and paid for before Sunday
May 22nd.

Here are the old prices (all orders receive at least one free calendar
and I raised the free calendars on orders of 18 calendars from one to
two):

Club/Shelter Discount Old Prices good Through Sunday May 22nd:

6 calendars @ 10.95 each = $65.70 (add $10.95 shipping) + 1 free
12 calendars @ $9.95 each = $119.40 (add $15.95 shipping) + 1 free
18 calendars @ $9.45 each = $170.10 (add $17.95 shipping)  + 2 free
24 calendars @ $8.95 each = $214.80 (add $21.95 shipping)  + 2 free
48 calendars @ $7.95 each = $381.60 (add $30.95 shipping)  + 3 free

Club Shelter Discount after May 22nd

6 calendars @ 11.45 each = $68.70 (add $10.95 shipping) + 1 free
12 calendars @ $10.45 each = $125.40 (add $15.95 shipping) + 1 free
18 calendars @ $9.95 each = $179.10 (add $17.95 shipping)  + 2 free
24 calendars @ $9.45 each = $226.80 (add $21.95 shipping)  + 2 free
48 calendars @ $8.45 each = $405.60 (add $30.95 shipping)  + 3 free

Depending upon the size of your order you will save between $3.00 to as
much as $24.00. But perhaps more importantly, you will be guaranteed to
receive your Jeanne Carley Ferret Calendars!

Visit my order form and place your order here:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/order.php

Thank you for being a fan of my ferret calendar. I'm attaching the
images so you can see this this year is as amazing as ever (maybe
more so!) [no images on FML]

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jeanne