From:
"Terri @ Ferret Camp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 08:12:16 -0800
I've been ordering barrels from Angie for several years and have
been trying to reach her for the last month. At this point I'm less
concerned about placing an order than I am about her welfare. I know
that she can get busy and has a lot going on especially during the
holiday but she usually responds sooner or later. Would someone be so
kind as to drop me a note to let me know if she is okay? I've emailed
and phoned her but I don't want to be a pest. I just want to be sure
she's okay.