Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:12:33 -0500
OH MY GAWD!!!!

I had my first ferret shower experience.  We just moved to a new home and
until we could get their room ferret proofed, we put our fuzzies in the
master bathroom.  IT'S HUGE.  At any rate today I had to take a quick
shower ( Unlike the slow baths I have been enjoying in the roomy garden
tub!) and I thought, well, they hate being bathed, they won't bother me
in here!

Am I STOOPID or what????

Can anyone say, "Consensus says, eight out of eight ferrets LOVE the
shower???" I had at least five of them in there at any given time and
they just stood there and let the water fall all over them.  Then there
were those who HAD to lick mommy's toes and my ankles and of course the
bottom of the shower.

Needless to say I enjoyed myself and look forward to sharing another
shower with them - <giggle>