Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 17:07:02 EDT
Hi,  I have a question concerning ferrets being left outside.

I have read in alot of places that you can leave your ferret outside
permently and let the ferret have the fun around the yard 24 hours a day,
day and night, year round.  I am considering on doing that but i am a little
concerned about what will happen.  Wont the ferrets get to cold or to hot?
What can the heat and the cold do to them?  Also, wont the ferrets run away?
I live in Minnesota and the weather here changes often and the winters are
to cold and the summers are to hot.  Do ferrets mind heat and cold?  Do you
think it would be all right if i left my ferret outside year round?

Anyone who knows about this subject please email me and tell me what to do.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Shane