From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 03:41:24 -0600
Itemized post to the ferrety mailing list:
a)Congratulations to everyone who has had a recovery of a sick ferret,
finding of a lost ferret, gotten a new ferret, or if you just own ferrets!
I love you all!

b)Thanks to everyone for their best wishes and help and information and
support.  Sometimes I have the odd feeling that my truest friends are
those whose faces I have never glimpsed.

c)To those who have lost a fuzzy, or a loved one, or even everything:
don't give up!  I love y'all, too.  It's ahrd to believe, but in my short
22 years I have experienced the feeling of the loss of everything... and I
DO mean EVERYTHING.  I was amazed at my own endurance and the fact that the
nature of human beings is to overcome.  I began to feel better even when I
didn't want to.

d)Rembrandt rocks.  That's all I have to say.  here is his haiku:

warm weather; I shed
fur is irretrievable
from the new carpet