Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:35:51 -0600
Ok, so I was going through some of my old ferret magazines and info, and
oohing and aahing about all the cute ferret pictures, and frowning at any
mention of ferret free zones and California.  And I was just thinking, what
if we found some way to treat our enemy like our friend?  Would it help if,
for example, one of us was to be employed in the Department of Fish and
Game?  Now, I'll freely admit I don't exactly know what their purpose is,
or what they look for in employees, or the skills you need to possess, or
how often they hire, or anything.  But it was just an idea, and I figure
with the amount of people on this list, someone might have some insights.
I'm not saying it would change things immediately, but it could help to
have a ferret supporter working in the same department that is trying to
keep them illegal.  hehe, over time maybe we could get ALL the employees to
be ferret supporters!  We can stage an overthrow of the whole Department of
Fish and Game!  Do you think this might be a job for the FLO to plan?

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!