From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:55:00 MST
Sorry folks, we had to reinstall some programs and I lost my back files in
email, so this is the only way I have of finding the person.  You will know
who you are.  You wrote me that you are not a breeder but very interested
in a cinnamon female joining your family.  You currently have 5 ferrets of
various colors.  You asked if I would also be having any other cinnamons
in the near future and if you could be put on a waiting list if Liberty
was not available for you.

Obviously I lost your email address and I need to speak with you, please
contact me.

Susan Malone