From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:39:07 EST
I figured it was about time for a few more of these.If you recognize
yourself or your ferret,don't be offended,that means we like you.

You might be a ferret owner if:

the sound of crunching makes you smile.

your pet is the best pest control ever invented.

the list of things found under your couch,dresser,bed is longer than your
grocery list.

items turn up missing in your house and you have to get on your hands and
knees to find them.

strange things are found in your drawers,and I don't mean those you wear.

Impossible has no meaning for your pet.

your pet could teach Houdini a few tricks.

Your pet has taught you a whole new use for rice.

you call your pet stinky butt,smelly buns or p u patootie.

snow has become an indoor plaything.

you are never bored.

That's all folks.I do have one more thing to say.Happy Birthday Sugar Bear-
the big 01.

Sandy (Happy birthday to you)
Jasmine (Happy birthday to you,pass the raisins.)
Taz (I'm next.Oh yeah.Happy birthday dear Sugar.)
Honey ( Next time I'll bite you.)
Sugar Bear ( Thanks guys.Oh boy,Ferretone frosting.)