From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:02:21 -0700
This is an e-mail from 'AnimalHelp Animal Shelter Campaign'
http://shelters.animalhelp.com/

Message:
****UPDATE 6/12/08: (As posted on our website today)

We apologize but because of several disasters in South Georgia and
the midwest, I have been away from internet access to update the new
shelter of the month for June. Helping the communities and animals that
needed immediate aid had to come first! I am now back home and I see
many emails from people asking about the June shelter of the month.

Wow, already the 12th! Well, we do not want to slight the next shelter
so Danielle and I would like to make a challenge - lets give Critter
Camp until the end of June. We have raised $644 for them during May -
lets try to make it at least an even $1000 shall we? If you were not
able to give one dollar last month, please do so now! Our goal will
be just $366 more by month's end and then we will begin raising funds
for Much Love Animal Rescue in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks to all of you
who donated last month!

Jodi & Danielle Witte
http://shelters.animalhelp.com/

Message from Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary:
Thanks so much for giving us a few more weeks! This is great & much
needed! We recently took 14 of our 21 ferrets to the vet and they all
needed, shots, medications and or implants! We have a huge vet bill
to pay down- every bit helps! Please visit our website:
www.crittercamp.biz
and see the rest of the 200+ rescued critters too!!
We have new videos up & more!