From:
Amy Spence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:41:41 -0500
hi,
my name is amy. i'm new to this list. i have a female ferret. Named Rascal
E. Rodent (or as my mom calls her Suzzie) She's 2 years old.

does anyone know of a ferret vet in the Southern NH area. I live in Mass.
thanks,
amy
[log in to unmask]  (Amy Spence)
http:wwwgeocities.com/paris/3485
my home page (the wild and crazy vegetarian)

= )

The human mind scatters it's interests as though made of thistledown, and
every wind stirs and moves it...
MAJORIE KINNAN RAWLINGS (a mother in mannville)

CHRISTIANS: have a commandment THOU SHALT NOT KILL. I am not christan and i
am not a hipocrit--are there subsections under that commandment i haven't
heard about???
what about all the animals killed for food each day??

BE YOURSELF WHO ELSE IS QUALTIFIED??

********STOP NET SENSORSHIP.... DO EVERTHING POSIBLE*******