From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 16:40:05 -0700
Hi All:

Well just couldn't resist reporting on Nippers first bath, It was kinda
cute.  I was just getting the water warmed up for my shower when I decided
to put Nipper into the tub.  After the first few hesitant steps into the wet
stuff he decided to check out the waterfall :) He musta liked it or was just
too curious cause he kept going from the dry side of the tub to go get his
head under the waterfall.  I actually never did get around to trying to give
him a shampoo or anything, I have baby shampoo, is this normally safe if I
get that far next time??

Does anyone know of any Clubs/shelters in the Las Vegas area?  I am still
trying to meet some other local ferret owners and ferrets in the area.  I
see posts on here about people looking for ferret sitters, that sounds like
it could be fun, I'd be interested in helping out occasionally.  I'm also
thinking about a second ferret too, so maybe if there is a ferret out there
in need of a new home you could e-mail me.  Altho for now I think I'd have
to stick with a healthy one.  I'm not ready to go through seeing another
poor guy get sick and dying.

Anyone still out there looking into a Ferret Relief fund???  I know it would
be alot of work to get started, but I'm sure if managed right it will help
save alot ferrets that might not make it due to lack of funds for needed
surgery.  I'd like to help out if I can on this, not sure how though.  Any
ideas, or someone who needs help getting this going??

Well that's it for now....Happy ferreting:)
                                             Mark :) & Nipper!