From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:18:24 CDT
Hey guys!
I have had my ferret Smokey now for about 8 months.  I use to have another
ferret called Bandit.(She sadly died at the age of 3 years old.) When I had
Bandit, I couldnt have the little corner litter boxes, because she would
use them one time and proceed to do her business wherever!  Well, when she
died, I left the cage like it was, because that is all that Smokey ever
new.  (I put a big old cat litter box in the cage.)That kept BOTH of them
for a while!  But, I am tired of having to lug that thing out every couple
of days to clean it.  So, now I have started using the corner litter box
again.  I cleaned it two days ago, and he has already started to use it in
the opposite corner of the cage.  He has only used the litter box once!
Should i start using the big litter box again?  I really dont want to, so
if anybody can help me, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

Joseph and smokey