From:
"Blanca A. Martinez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:48:02 -0700
Hello everyone!!

I ran into a slight 'mishap' tonight as I was trying to find all the
ferrets.  I rounded up everyone, except Dudley, which I know where he falls
asleep luckily, and lo and behold after I picked retrieved him from
underneath the dressers, I found a "brand new" holey container of Laxatone
that had been seeping from its newly formed pores besides him (and I KNOW he
didn't do it, DAISY -bad ferret- did it, to make him look guilty, you
think?) So, as a ferret owner living in a non ferret city, in a brand new
apartment with BRAND NEW CARPET, does anyone know how to get this gummy,
brown, sticky stuff off as best as possible??  Please send your helpful tips
and concoctions to me!  (before my roommate finds out!)

Blanca
Secretary of the Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas
(Don't miss the 2nd Annual Ferret Olympics held on Saturday 4th of October
in Grand Prarie, Texas!)