From:
Jeni Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:39:09 -0700
We're having a yard sale to benefit the Oregon Ferret Shelter. We'll
have all sorts of fun shiny things for you to pack up and take with
you for a great price. So bring some cash and come get some goodies
while doing good for the ferret community. Proceeds go directly to
taking care of the shelter ferrets.

When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: James Lee and Jeni Clark's house, 7413 SE Mill St., Portland, OR

So if you're in the Portland, Oregon area, come by and buy some stuff,
willya? Please?

Need more information? Check our website at
http://www.oregonferretshelter.org/home.htm  (There's a graphic with
a ferret there. It's cute! Go check it out!)