Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 10:50:22 -0700
The HSUS policy change brought about by L.I.F.E.  is a major victory for
ferret owners in California.  That does not chnage the fact that many of us
still resent the actions of Washington Beltway 'public interest' groups that
constatly attack our basic freedoms under the guise of 'public interest'.
Here in California our freedom are constantly under attack by so called
public interest groups out to ban everything from snake skin boots to roller
blades.

The anti-ferret actions of Sierra Club and others (some of whom have backed
down) have done a lot to make me more suspecious of the environmental and
animal rights movements.

I also am tried of this Politically Correct language business.  My ferret
war dances, if the use of the term 'war dance' will prevent ferrets from
being legal then we obviously don't have as much support as we think.  Next
someone will be saying that 'War Dance' is exploitation of american indian
culture.

Brad Falk
Luna Information Services
I support the Constitution - Not Just the PC parts, but all of it....