From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:30:13 +1100
>Somebody please tell me I'm not a bad person for feeling this way.

I still haven't bonded fully with my second ferret (it's about 18 months
since I got her ) but we are getting closer.  She was a rescue I got as a
playmate for Clover.  When I asked the shelter for a second ferret, they
only offered me (and Clover) the one to meet.  Princess is a very pretty
little ferret, but she was a biter, which I was told she wasn't.  It took
me a long time to come to some understanding with her.  (hehehe I don't
poke my hand at her when she is in a confined space, like my underwear
drawer, and she wont bite me!  ) I was thrilled the first time she invited
me to play with her.

Sandra, Clover and Princess