From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:24:28 EDT
Helo all.  Well it has been a while since I have had time to post but I am
finally settled in here in Gville from Boston.  Although I am now 2 ferts
less (the x kept 2 I got 2) but I am up one kitty.  I just wanted to make
the offer that if anyone should need to give one of their furkids up for
any reason or need a temp foster home, my apt is open.  Just spent 240.00
on a very nice multi level home for Piko and Shock but I still have holes
in my heart where Ghengus and my deaf boy Loki used to occupy althoug we
still trade pics via email, it is not the same.  I spent an hour in a
petstore here today and wanted to take all the kids home but I really
miss my boys.  Also, if anyone knows of a ferret knowledgeable vet here in
Gville any assistance would be appreciated.  There yearly time is almost
here and since the kitty needs to go, I might as well take them all like
one happy family.  Well wishing you and your fuzzies the best and a quick
hello to KAT!!!  Hey Kat!!!

Love and warm wishes,

Piko, Ghengus, Sphinx, and Ron
Deeply missing Ghengus and Loki =(