From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 10:23:28 -0500
Rusty is also a water-bowl digger.  He much prefers the bowl to the bottle
we keep available just in case the bowl gets emptied somehow, but I was
definitely getting fed up with puddles all over the cage and wet globs of
scattered litter wedged into the corners.  A good solution for me was to buy
a $3 plain plastic litter pan, fairly large, with no cut-downs in the sides,
and put just the water bowl in it (no litter).  Rusty still happily digs and
splashes and gets himself all wet, and the puddles stay confined.

--
- Pam Greene in Rochester, NY
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>