From:
Unknown Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 12:00:00 -0400
Hi there,

Re: ferret photos - A rather high proportion of the photos of our two fuzzies
come out blurry. They don't stay still! A friend and I have adapted one law of
physics: "Law of Ferrets: A ferret in motion tends to stay in motion. A ferret
at rest tends to become in motion."

On a bad note, we found out that one of our ferrets, approx. 5 1/2 years old,
has pancreatic cancer. Roddenberry is being fed liquid prednisone on vets' or-
ders, but we aren't sure how far it will go. Does anyone else have experience
with ferrets with pancreatic cancer? What is the normal course of this cancer?
Any advice? Thanks!

Geri, Manny, Wednesday and Roddenberry