From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:29:47 -0400
Dear FML-

I am overwhelmed by the number of messages I received from you folks
about Trevor.  Trev was much more the friend of my little sister, and her
husband Brad, than he was mine.  The three of them were college buddies.
I have sent all of your kind messages on to Brad, who was Trevor's best
friend, and is taking this hard.  Trev always called Brad a "dill-hole".
It was a guy thing, I guess.

Thank you all for being Trevor's friends, too, even though you never had
the pleasure of meeting him.

Alexandra in Massachusetts