From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:13:27 EDT
Hi Everyone,

It's just about time for our JULY 17th ALL SPECIALTY FERRET SHOW.  We
are holding this marvelous event at
Silver Lake Nature Center, 1309 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007
from 10am - 4pm.

We are accepting entries at the door, if anyone wishes to enter their
ferret into the show.  Also we are holding fun games such as Longest
Whisker, Heaviest Female, Heaviest Male, Lightest Female, Lightest Male,
Costume Contest, Kissing Contest and everyone's favorite, Best Trick.
The cost to enter is $10 for a single entry and $8 for multiple entries
for the Speciality Class and $1 per fun game per entry.  We will have
some of your favorite vendors there.  This will be the month of July's
place to shop and have fun.  The Nature is planted on acres of beautiful
land for the fuzzies to enjoy.  All events are held inside where it is
nicely air conditioned.

Directions from Major Routes:

from the 95 get off at the (Bristol Route 413 exit).  At the bottom of
the ramp veer right towards Bristol Route 413.  Once on Route 413, get
into the left hand lane.  You will go through three lights and at the
fourth light (Route 13 (Walmart) make a left onto Route 13.  Once on
Route 13, get into the Right hand lane.  Right after passing the second
light (Golden Eagle Dinner), you will be taking the all turns for Bath
Road.  At the end of the turn around you will be going back over Route 13
onto Bath Road (you are are from NJ, you definitely understand the jug
handles).  Once on Bath Road you will pass the Lower Bucks Hospital on
you left side, about 1/2 mile up the road on your right side you will see
a brown wooden sign for the Silver Lake Nature Center (if you pass the
light you went too far).  There should be a sign for the ferret show
there as well.

From the PA Turnpike, get off at exit 358 (Levittown/Bristol Route 13).
Once you go through the tollbooth take the ramp for Bristol Route 13.
Once on Route 13 stay in the right hand lane.  At the 2nd Light (golden
eagle to the left and gas station to the right), make a right hand turn
onto Bath Road.  Once on Bath Road you will pass the Lower Bucks Hospital
on you left side, about 1/2 mile up the road on your right side you will
see a brown wooden sign for the Silver Lake Nature Center (if you pass
the light you went too far).  There should be a sign for the ferret show
there as well.

If anyone needs directions for other routes, just let me know.  I hope to
see you there.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets