From:
Iceland Boy! <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 03:10:53 -0500
Hi all!  I'm very new to the FML, but I've had a chance to read over some
of the earlier issues on the listserv, and I must say it seems a damn fine
resource!  Good job Chris and all those who've contributed :)
I'm planning my first purchase of two ferrets this May (I must admit I'm
caught up in a ferret learning frenzy at the moment... my friends must
really _REALLY_ be gitting sick of my ferret-kick by this time ;-)  and I'd
love to get in touch with some other ferret owners (pardon me: ownees) in
my area (eastern Connecticut).  Although I can't wait to actually get my
ferrets, I'm a little overwhelmed by everything I've learned about them,
and slightly nervous about the big plunge as well.  If anyone knows of any
ferret-folk in my area, could you pass on the information to them that
I'd love to hear from them? (I guess we could arrange something by email,
as I'm not at home yet anyway...)  Or, does anyone know of a New England
ferret association, or good vets in CT?  Any information at all would be
GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks!

--Seth J. Morabito
  403 Mary Donlon Hall
  Cornell University