From:
MR PAUL M RAHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 17:30:21 EDT
Hi all! Well, first off, here's some data from Micki Wingate of the GLFA
and Checker Farms Ferrets. There will be a breeder's conference on May 19 &
20th. at Arlington, Texas. Cost is $50 for both days. It will be at the
Laquinta Conference Center, Six Flags Entrance. Call 1-800-691-9093 or
(409)248-6636 for info! Please feel free to repost this on other boards, or
in any publications you choose!!!!

Debbie Riccio-How is Linda Harrah? I understand she no longer has Smudge! I
have a boy by the name of 'Touch of Gold'. He's grandson of Smudge. Tell
Linda he's fine!! He had a bout of flu this Dec. He was at my ex's visiting
her cat and his other buddies-my Lily and my Terryl's cinnamon Natasha we
got from Linda. He's a real character. He has new playmates, a young albino
female he loves to play with named Marie is one of them. He was 5#2 last
winter, and is back up to about 4#8 right now. He's a real cage lover, but
has free run. He's one of them yellowish ferrets with the deep ruby eyes.
BIG lug!!! Real loveable!

Bruce Williams, DVM-Doctor!! Thanx for the info on your lab! I'll be
keeping reference handy on it!!! How is the diagnosis on the ECE (??-the
'greenies') and how are things going with the Michigan outbreaks? Is it
tapering off, or are there a lot of cases, if so, what part of the state?
Any idea what disease it is we're having?? The GLFA is holding off any fun
fest or show plans till a handle is gotten on the illness here. BTW-I've
allocated my weekly withdrawl for 'Imelda's shoe storage' and earmarked it
for YOUR use over at your work. I've also requested my contributions to
Hillary's allowance to be discontinued and sent along to you and for the
CDC rabies study. Let me know if it gets to you!! I'll write the president
and IRS if it doesn't. :^}

Carol-Anne Smith-That little girl you passed up sounds lovely!! She's the
kind of spunky personality I like!! One of my new kids is a pretty albino
girl who sounds like her. The other two (I got three new kids at the
beginning of Feb from Dick B. in NH) are a very cuddly male chocolate sable
named Austin (6mos and 2.5#!!) and a little wisp of a sable girl with
headlights on her back knees and a bib who likes to 'clomp' on my hand and
try to haul me off to her nest! Any way to get her to MI?????

Best,
Paul and the significant seven fabulous fuzzies in Wayne, MI
Providing ferret info. and volunteer as a 'foster home/halfway house'
(313)728-4293 eves. and weekends.
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
"WHO is FICA? And WHAT is he doing with MY Money?????"