From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 06:14:45 -0400
Howdy gang!

I want to extend an open invitation to all ferret lovers in the area
to come join us for our monthly meeting this coming Saturday, May
12. We meet at the Williamson Rd. Public Library in Roanoke at 1:00
p.m. Attendance is free of charge and we always leave the meetings
feeling quite giddy. What else would you expect after spending an
afternoon with a room full of bouncing carpet sharks?

We do request that any ferrets attending the meetings have proof of ADV
testing & results and be current on their vaccines. This documentation
must be provided to a club representative before coming to the Library.
This requirement is in place to protect their health & promote
responsible pet ownership. If you are interested in joining us
and would like to bring your ferret, please contact me at:
We will set up an appointment to go over your paper work.

Hope to meet a new bunch of ferret enthusiasts! After all, Virginia is
not only for lovers....
Virginia is for Ferret Lovers!

Debbie