From:
Cam and Trijntje <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:39:19 -0400
Hello all.

You know, I think I am going to have to unsubscribe to the FML, once
again!  :-)

I had received the FML for a number of years and because of time
constraints, etc. I unsubscribed for a year or so.  Over a year ago I
decided to subscribe again.  I don't have time to read everything but I
pick and choose.  Would you believe, when I re-subscribed we only had one
ferret left (she died last Fall) and now we have 6 - and it is the FMLs
fault.  If I wouldn't get the FML, I wouldn't be having this problem :-)

Hey, I'm really not complaining, I am trying to be funny.  I live in
Ontario, near Toronto and it is because of the FML that we now have 6
wonderful sweethearts.  We have received them in pairs and last night we
got our 3rd pair.  Their names are Zizu and Lulu and boy are they great.
I love them to pieces already.  I don't think we have ever had any
ferrets that have adjusted so easily.  Zizu is full of kisses and Lulu
is a real chatterbox.  Even when you pick her up and put her on your
shoulder she just keeps talking a mile a minute.  It is so obvious that
they were well looked after and were very much loved.  Otherwise they
wouldn't be such sweeties.

Enough said.  Just letting you know of our new editions.

Trijntje Miller.