From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 22:34:12 -0400
Gone from view -

AUSTIN FERRETWISE
11-10-2004 - 05-28-08

No more will Blossom get to steal your treats - or the children get to
pet you...

Lost to bone cancer - you left on your own terms, sleeping by hospice
Dad Greg.

We will miss you our bright eyed ambassador.

May you rest in peace.

Love,
shelter Mom Alicia

Dear shelter friends. It was just a week ago Austin had trouble walking
- he went to the vets and was put on antibiotics for possible bone
infection-- but it was cancer. Before we could arrange surgery for
amputation he leapt his earthly ties in the sleep of night.

He is greatly missed by the Ferret Wise staff, hospice Dad Greg,
Shelter Mom Alicia and will indeed be missed by youngsters at the
Boston Children's Museum where he was a star ambassador. So young to
leave...

Live on in spirit gentle one--

Memorial donations in Austin's name are appreciated. They will be
directed to the Emergency medical fund to assist the other hospice
ferrets in the care of Ferret Wise. All donations are tax deductible to
the full extent of the law.

www.ferretwise.org