From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:03:04 -0500
Yes, I too saw the article that appeared in Playboy.

My husband gets the magazine and he showed me the article they had on Miss
November.  The article printed her hobbies, likes, dislikes, interests,
etc.  She said that she has 7 ferrets "her kids" and she loves playing with
them.  She quoted "you can never have enough ferrets".  There was a picture
of her holding 2 of her ferts (yes, she was fully clothed in that
particular picture).  ;-)

Tracy N.
Tango, Chico, Roo and Pepe'