From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 01:00:53 -0400
Hi Everybody!

I just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and introduce our new addition;
"Adobe", (anyone out there using a Mac can probably guess where the name
comes from). She's a 6 week old sable girl with energy and attitude to
spare. This is our second ferret, after reading about all the multi ferret
family/circuses we've decided to take the plunge. Poor Newton (ferret #1)
obviously has'nt been reading all the stores about the fun she'd have with
a playmate. Apon sight of Adobe she freezes and then slowly backs out of
the room. Sigh, I hope she adjusts soon; Oh well at least she not try to
kill her :).

Anyway I should be going I'm on plant guard duty and I have to refill my
squirt gun. Originally it was to discourage plant depotting, now Newton
does it just to be able to dance in the water spray. Double sigh :).

Special thanks to Gail for telling us about the breeder that had Adobe.

Andre (human/ferret referee)
Jen (human/ferret entertainment coordinator)
Newton (what is THAT! Is it dangerous!)
Adobe (want to see my impression of a stapler; CHOMPCHOMPCHOMPCHOMP!)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada