From:
Crystal Brewster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:34:56 -0400
Hello All,

I am a constant reader of the FML and love it very much.  I have 9
fuzzies of my own just couldn't stop after 1.  Although I love to read
about everything I was wondering if anyone knows of any ferret shelters,
rescues or lovers in the state of NJ.  Everyone seems to be so far from
me I just wanted to get involved with something or someone local...thanks
a lot

Crystal and the 9 fuzz butts: Chloe, Yayo, Hash, Jade, Kayden, Jack,
Harley, Baby and Jumper.