Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:07:19 -0400
A quick glance to recent FML digests shows that there are dozens and
dozens of ferrets across the US in need of adoption.  It's disheartening
to see so many "adopt me" posts and I always have to fight off the
adoption urge whenever I see ferrets in the NY/NJ area in need of a home.

But what I DON'T often see are follow-ups to all of these postings so I'm
forced to imagine (and hope) that they all found good homes.  Which leads
me to the question: How many ferrets that are posted here are actually
adopted?  Of those that aren't, what becomes of them?  (Or maybe I don't
wanna know about that...)