From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:04:06 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

About once a month I do a particular online search. I have been very
patient. And my diligence has finally paid off.

The three unspeakable, crack-addled thugs who in August of 2007 killed
my friend (and friend to all ferrets) Todd Leuthold have plead guilty
to third degree murder in court, and have been sentenced. In
alphabetical order...

Alejandro DeJesus: 35 to 70 years in Pennsylvania state prison.
Lourdes Ramos: 30 to 60 years.
Kenneth Sands: 32 1/2 to 65 years.

Good.

They killed him for the money in his pockets, and his flat screen TV.
My husband very much wants a flat screen TV, and every time he brings
it up I get very quiet, and I stare through the wall. Every time I see
one one of those TV's I remember Todd. I don't want one in my house.

I am still mad.
Very mad.

I hope that state prison sucks every bit as much as as I imagine it
does. I have two family friends who worked as prison guards. They
assure me that it is hell on earth.

Good.

Todd left behind I think 11 ferrets, and a daughter who should be
about thirteen now.

Alexandra in MA