From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 05:31:45 PDT
Greetings all!

I finally got a new NWJC comic strip up at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~adamnjen/

I apologize it's been so long.  Tosha has pnuemonia, and for awhile there
it was touch and go.  All my spare time was spent taking care of her.  I'm
glad to say she's doing much better and is expected to make a full
recovery.

You should of seen us trying to give her her medicine... oh well, you'll
see that strip eventually ;^)

Hugs & Dooks to all,
Jennifer
Roxy, Mac and Tosha

P.S. Our hearts go out to all the sick fuzzies out there, get well!