From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:06:37 -0500
There's a boy that has crossed over & needs your help in joining up with
some of his friends.

Buddy will be looking for Tubby, Lightening, Lil Man, GoGo & so many
others from Heaven Scent.  Buddy fought a long hard battle with long
term diaherria.  He saw so many wonderful vets, DR Vargas, Dr Rossi,
Dr Duke, Dr Norman, Dr Jones, DrLogan.But nobody could tell me why he
continued as he did dispite the meds & special diets.

We are back in the Dothan area, & while I'm not taking any in, we still
have some here.  I still have some medical problems to deal with.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter