From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:07:22 -0700
Ferrets Across America, the transport network originated by Kymberlie
Barone of the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association, is in the
process of being relaunched!:) I recently took over the reins as the
Director/Coordinator and am working from the ground up to get this
wonderful program running again.  A website is in the works and right
now I'm getting our database filled.

We're putting a call out to all members of the ferret community who would
like to be a part of the FAA!!

If you're wondering about how to become a member of the FAA, here are the
requirements:

- you must be 18+ with a valid (and clean) driver's license
- a valid e-mail address that you check on a regular basis
- you must fill out our driver info form which will be sent to you by the
  direcctor---all references will be checked.

Those of you who were past FAA members and would like to rejoin, also
contact me.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this organization, or would
like more info, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
~Nancy Propper

=====
Director/Coordinator
Ferrets Across America