From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:11:01 -0800
Hello Everyone,

For those of you who are collecting IFC Symposium patches there will
be a new one for Pittsburgh but for now I have designed one that I
hope will appeal to everyone and especially to shelter moms and dads.

I am ready to start taking orders and will ship these out next week.
Please place your order to show your support for ferret shelters and
don't forget to order one for your favorite shelter Mom and Dad.

Please visit: http://supportourshelters.org/patches.html to see the
newest patch.

Also I am happy to announce the start of the 2009 Ferrets of the FML
Calendar photo contest. Get those cameras out and take your best shots
of those furkids doing what they do best, looking cute.

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html
for all the details.

If you have any questions please let me know and thank you,
Sharon B. :)
http://www.supportourshelters.org